EB.4defence is an EB.Suite standard application for electronic publications based on the S1000D specification.
EB.4defence supports the following publication channels:
- offline publications for all Windows, iOS, Android-based devices
- online publications for your intranet
Creating electronic publications with EB.4defence is not more than selecting the publications and starting the production process. EB.4defence supports publications which are described as IETP-X or Publication modules.
- Offline publications do not require installation. They are run directly from the CD / DVD or memory stick.
- Incremental updates help to accelerate the process of keeping the information in the field up-to-date.
- All data are encrypted in databases and are thus protected from unauthorized access.
- The dynamic filtering of publications based on the settings of the <applic> element allows you to create configuration-specific publications on-the-fly and at runtime.
More efficient functions:
- Support of CGM (incl. hotspots)
- Cross-references between text and illustration and vice versa
- Cross-references between textual information and parts catalogue entries and vice versa
- Various indices for a quicker access to the information
- Showing and hiding amendments
- Dynamically generated cross-references between descriptive information and parts information
- Full-text search
- Multilingual publications